Who does not want to leave the skin beautiful, soft and moisturized? For this, some simple attitudes in your routine make a lot of difference.
The secret of beautiful and healthy skin goes far beyond cleaning care and sun protection. What we can do to slow the effect of time and other agents is to be aware of the details and not relax in the time to prevent.
Here are 10 tips for you to put into practice as soon as possible, and maintain the beauty of your skin for much longer.
- Feeding: Skin care starts from the inside out. Prefer a balanced diet using all food groups. The major emphasis is on fibers. Whenever possible, eat vegetables and fruits in shell: thus improving the functioning of the intestine, which contributes directly to beautiful skin. Including antioxidant foods is essential to combat free radicals and prevent premature aging.
- Water: Water is essential to keep the skin hydrated. If you do not replenish the fluids your skin needs to flush out toxins and debris from the body, it’s no use filling them with creams. To keep your skin hydrated, drink plenty of liquid: it can be water, tea or juice.
- Sun protection: The sun is the great villain for those who seek beautiful and youthful skin. On a day-to-day basis, choose a sunscreen that suits your skin type and your workplace. For those who work indoors with artificial light, a base or bb cream with FPS15 is ideal. For those who work in the sun, depending on the skin tone, the minimum required is the FPS20.
- Sleep: A good night’s sleep is a true tonic for the skin, favoring the nutrition and detoxification of the body. It also restores the energies.
- Addictions: The evils of the cigarette to the skin are evident: they reduce the oxygenation of the tissue and, consequently, aggravate problems like inflammation and burning. Moderating alcoholic beverages is another great favor you make for your skin.
- Cleaning and Exfoliation: Residues of smoke and dirt contaminate the skin’s protective layer by clogging pores (the famous blackheads). Clogged pores are the perfect environment for bacteria and then the appearance of pimples. Take care of skin cleansing with cleanser and soaps specific to your skin type. To avoid ingrown, blackheads, pimples and oil control, the best tip is to exfoliate, as it also eliminates dead cells. Do it at least once a week.
- Makeup: Always use quality products and according to your skin type. If your skin is extra sensitive, use hypoallergenic lines. Poor makeup can cause allergies and worsen skin condition. Never sleep with makeup: use a make-up remover and wash your face. Make-up sleep clogs the pores, forms blackheads and pimples, in addition to leaving the skin more oily.
- Stress: Being tense makes us contract the facial muscles and can cause wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. Stress can also cause imbalance in our body generating even the incidence of acne.
- Hydration: When choosing your moisturizer, choose a specific one for your skin type. When the skin is well hydrated, it acquires good elasticity and looks soft and smooth. In contrast, when it is dry, it loses its elasticity and appears opaque and rough.
- Eye area: The eye area is the most sensitive part of the face and requires special care. Use specific products for this area to avoid burning eyes. After the age of 30, use anti-aging products to prevent the formation of wrinkles. The effects are best if used at night and in the morning.